Friday 7 December 2007

What Did You Hear?



Last night, my husband and I were both in the spare room. My husband for his hard work of being my carer, was awarded a computer. Mine, was given to me , as a birthday present from my parents last year.



We both have digital voice recorders, and although I can store my vast collection of e.v.p.s' on cd-rom, I have so many to process that I prefer to store them on analouge tape, until I am ready for them.



Thinking that the tape player was recording off my voice recorder, I carried on with what I was doing. I suffer with spastic paraplegia, and other ailments, one being synovitis. The keyboard for short periods of time is very therapeutic. I use the internet as my link to the outside world.



I learn from others and share my wealth of experiences, and if possible help my brothers and sisters who are in need, as far as, my health will allow.



If I can't help them directly; I help them indirectly, by putting them in touch with people who can give them the ways and means that I am unable to give them.



Getting back to last night, I was carrying on with my business on the computer. I have set my LIVE MAIL to make a certain ping, which sounds like an error when a new post arrives. I knew what it meant when it pinged.



Normally, I am sensitive to the unseen, and having been clinically dead back in '99, I seem to be even more acute to them, or either that a beacon. It seems last night that I was not alone,while on my computer.



What I find odd about this particular e.v.p., compared to others that I have recorded in the past is the fact that I got the feeling that I was the audible in their dimension. What voice says, 'What did you hear?', shortly after my computer pings, followed by another voice saying,'Don't know.' then the voices trail off and I can't make out the rest.



We are more than the sum of our parts and the universe is more than the sum of it's parts. There are layers upon layers of dimensions, and vibrations throughout the universe. I think like strings on a guitar, sometimes these vibrations move in harmony together, almost completely unaware of the others existence, until the strings are touching, only briefly.



We live on Earth obvlivious of that fact that we are beings of light, hence we were instructed not to walk in darkness. Those of you, who know to whom I am referring this comes easy for you. I am appealing to those who have no concept of their true being that was given to us by Divine, and Selfless Love.



I am not going to preach to the agnostics, or atheists, who may be reading this blog. I just want you to listen to the video clip and ponder and consider that 'there is more in Heaven and Earth than in your philosophy'Shakespeare's 'Hamlet'.



If you don't believe with your own eyes and ears, then take the journey for yourself. It is far easier to deny a truth than it is to accept it. Hence, many have fallen from fear of the truth.



I, for one, am far from perfection, and am always slipping and sliding. However, I aim to stay on the straight path. I know when I slip or fall that their is somebody much more greather than my being that is there to lift me to my feet.



love, light and peace











No comments: