Friday 7 December 2007

My Name Coming Over a Video Clip

I had been visiting the YOUTUBE website to check to see if there were any recent ufo sightings, as I had sensed that they were coming in closer. I came across this video of a ufo, which is impressive, in and of itself.

While listening to the recording, I heard my name being called. At first, I thought that it was my imagination. I decided to play the clip over again, as I was really intriqued by the ufo. That was when I realised that my name was being called from within the video clip.

I decided to analyze it closely using audio software, and it indeed was my name. I have yet to understand the meaning, or purpose of this particular e.v.p. recording on this particular clip on the other side of the Atlantic. I have some ideas, as to why it happened, but none of them conclusive.

I would really like to know when this object was recorded, as I feel the e.v.p. was somehow tied to the craft. I only came across it last month. I would really like to send a huge thank-you to the owners of this video clip. If they hadn't posted it, I wouldn't have known about the e.v.p. saying my name.

How do I know it is my name? You know your name when it is called, it is built into us to know and recognize our names. It is an autonomic response, when you hear your name being called.

This voice says my given and maiden name; however, how many times do you hear somebody shout your given name on the street. (i.e. Bill, Sue, Dave etc.) and even though your complete name isn't mentioned, you still turn around to see who is calling you, even if it isn't you that is being called.

In this case, I am being called by my given and maiden name, which makes it specific to me.

No comments: