Monday 14 April 2008

We Are Living in Interesting Times

This blog is about a man named John Titor. A man, whom I believe is what he claimed to be, which is a time traveller. You may be wondering why I believe his story and why I believe this video is evidence that mankind will have the ability to travel through space and time.

Some years ago, when I was married to my second husband, we had gone shopping in one of the local supermarkets in Swaffham. My husband, Brian, was just an acquaintance at the time,who I had not seen for a couple of years.

I was in my wheelchair at the deli, when I was awestruck. There was this man looking straight at me, as if, he knew me. His hair was all white and he was wearing white garments. There was something strangely familiar about him. Then it hit me like a bolt of the blue, the man looked like Brian, except he must have been in his 80's. He kept looking at me with regret in his eyes. It was really strange. However, somewhere inside of me, I knew I was seeing Brian from sometime in the future. I was puzzled, as to why he came to me. My second husband was having an affair like my first husband, who had a string of affairs. I didn't know this encounter was going to be a pivotal point in my life. Some time later,I left my husband when a neighbour confirmed my suspicions.

There is another reason that I believe in time travel, but it is not relevant in this case.

I was browsing YOUTUBE, as I came across a post on a forum about this man, John Titor. My curiosity got the better of me,so I decided to do some more research on this man, who was a mystery to those who knew him. He claimed he was from the far future. He knew about certain events taking place and was accused of spying, and some other allegations, as he was accurate with his statements.

In this video, you see him open up some kind of portal and walk-through never to be seen again. I got the impression that this was his proof to the world that he was who he claimed to be. I have studied this clip over and over again, and slowed it down frame by frame and I have come to the conclusion this is not a hoax, but something that is part of our not too distant future. Scientists are working in labs now to see if they can make it possible in our present lives. Obviously, at some stage, the scientists are able to determine how to move matter over space and time.

Whomever this man was and where he may be now, he left with more questions than answers and opened the doors to the future. He may have even done this clip to show our scientists today that it will be possible in the future to time travel and not to give up.

Whatever the reason for him allowing us a glimpse into the future. This man was real, and there are websites that give more information on him and his time here. Just call up his name on any search engine and you will find myriads of information about him. In particular, there is a website dedicated to him. I don't have the link at the minute; however, you will find it, as the website carries his name.


No comments: